Friday, September 10, 2010

Prep time!

...having set a goal perhaps I should prepare for it.  I'm thinking100 peice paper linked together like we used to have to count down the days to Christmas in Kindergarten, always wanted an excuse to make one those again. 

Step 2:  Buy new yoga clothes!  I may even be so daring as to wear a sleeveless shirt...or not.

Step 3:  December 20th should be the 100th day if I start Sunday September 12th.

Step 4:  Do it!  Stop sitting on your butt or rolling over in the morning and sleeping in.

I want to change.  I want to be the active girl, able to jump, dance, play, and move about a room with ease.  Yoga will help me accomplish this. 

10 Minute yoga-Standing Poses

43 Minute Hatha Yoga-Easy Ground Work

37 Minutes Hatha Yoga-For Sadness

57 Minutes Hatha Yoga-Shoulder and Neck Pain (male instructor)

35 Minutes Hatha Yoga-For Better Sleep

5 Minute Yoga-Wake Up In Bed

6 Minute Yoga-Learn the Splits!

yoga links to make life more interesting


No comments:

Post a Comment